Saturday, July 4, 2009

Not much today

I took it kind of easy today after I wore myself out yesterday. I finally found Taito Station and it was pretty cool. They had 2 Rock Band style games that I tried one for guitar and one for drums. I rocked at the guitar one but sucked pretty bad at the drumming one. Also got in a bit of Super Taiko which is awesome. Plus I tried my hand at a DJ game. You had a turn table and a number of buttons to hit and match the beat. Seemed kinda fun but I didn't play it very much. I finally found the Book Off and it was awesome!!! The books there are incredibly cheap about 250 yen for a book and 105 yen for a more used copy. I'll definitely be going there again. After that I grabbed a bento at the conbini near our hotel and I will rest here until Caviglia gets done.
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment